It’s time to bring positive change into your and other’s lives! Decide to become a professional life coach now!
Journey. Discovery. Connections. Development. Inspiration.
During our intensive course, you will learn in a safe and inspiring environment, as a part of a motivated and ready-for-action group, from trainers with excellent professional background and commitment to thorough and authentic education, while surrounded by breathtakingly beautiful landscape and nature.
Duration: 7 days (2020, October 8-14)
Structure: 120 hours – 60 hours of theoretical AND practical training, 56 hours of homework time 4 hours of Skype follow-up session
Last date for registration: 2020, September 20
English Level: minimum B2 Intermediate
You can also join our course ONLINE. Please write us for more details.
What Is Life Coaching?
Coaching is a creative partnership with your clients that aims designing and implementing specific, meaningful positive changes in your clients’ personal and/or professional life.
Coaches assist people from all walks of life, including executives, business owners, sales people and anyone with the desire to reach for their goals and unlock their true potential.
A coach is a client’s ultimate ally. They are singularly focused on working with their clients to establish better goals, inspire them to achieve more, empower them with the practical and theoretical tools to do so, motivate them to sustain focus and steer them towards success.
Life Coaching is a designed alliance between coach and client where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to the client. We believe that clients in need of help and guidance already know the answers to all the questions or challenges they are facing, even if those answers appear to be obscured and they need to be revealed.
Life Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions of health and emotions, as well as transitions in the client’s personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what their obstacles might be, and choosing a course of action to make clients’ life be as they want it to be.
Coaches assist clients to build a bridge between where the client is now and where would like to be. Clients’ goals can vary a great deal from personal goals such as obtaining a greater level of personal fulfilment; through professional goals such as achieving certain business benchmarks; and sporting goals such as attaining a level of competence and achievement; to family goals which may include creating a more stress-free family life. A professionally trained Coach can empower their clients to attain all this and more in their lives.
The Pillars of Coaching
Moving your Clients towards their desired future outcomes, instead of concentrating on past failures or reasons for their dissatisfaction.
Trusting your Clients’ inner resources and skills, respecting their agenda and future outcomes. Coaching is an advice-free-zone.
Understanding the holistic nature of your Clients, seeing how positive change can fit into their bigger picture.
Pursuing change through clear, inspired steps that lead to fundamental shifts in attitude, behavior and fixed habits.
Why To Become a Life Coach?
Being a Life Coach is about supporting people to realise meaningful changes in their lives. Changes that inspire people to follow their dream career path, improve their health and well being, release their fears and embrace their creativity, spirituality, improve their self-confidence and self-love, and become the person they want to be indeed.
It is a privileged, beautiful and life affirming work.
You’ll Have The Power To Change People’s Lives
As a trained Life Coach, you will have the skills to bring about positive changes in people’s lives. Life Coaching is a powerfully fulfilling career. You will be able to assist clients overcome seemingly impossible barriers to fulfill lifelong ambitions.
Eventually, developing your coaching skills in accordance with international qualification standards will position you to be a part of this growing worldwide trend. You’ll be able to take advantage of the high demand for coaching services and springboard your career and lifestyle to new heights of enjoyment, fulfillment and satisfaction.
How To Benefit From Life Coaching In Other Jobs?
One does not have to work as a professional Coach to benefit from what you learn and aquire during Life Coaching Courses. Unless you have such definite intentions, you do not have to change your career path or profession to see the beauty and advantages of coaching methods and tools.
Through the successful incorporation and transition of your new and deep knowledge of coaching skills into your current job, you can experience better fulfillment, more inspiring aims to reach and work for, more satisfactory relationships with your clients, bosses or colleagues, more effective communication – even be a journalist, lawyer, HR specialist, teacher or sportsman.
The value of Coaching from Google CEO Eric Schmidt
Your New Skills
These new skills are the corner stones you need to obtain to start coaching people and help them reach their full potential.
Creating Trust With Others
Going Beyond Just Hearing
Really Powerful Questioning
Designing Positive Actions
“Some weeks ago I attended a life coaching course at Lineo International Consulting. The course was held locally in Malta. Throughout the course I had the opportunity to learn the various aspects of life coaching while at the same see practical examples of how coaching is performed. The approach used was very welcoming and at the same time quite intense, making the experience very positive. Through the different activities delivered during the session and the assignments I worked on following the session, the tutor ensured commitment and learning. At the end of the course I felt that I have acquired a very good grasp of the life coaching process and how this can help me in my day to day work.
Marti, the course tutor, is very knowledgeable in the areas and has a wealth of experience to share during the sessions. The insights provided during the course gives added value and makes it possible to link the theoretical part with the practicality of the course content. In addition, she is always ready to reply to queries and flexible in adapting the content to the student’s requirements.”
The Life Coach Course Is For You If:
- You aim to work with your clients at a deeper and more meaningful level.
- You’re compassionate, open-hearted and that one that others turn to for advice and guidance.
- You aim to inspire your clients to live the very best life they can and learn to love themselves.
- You wish to learn how to ask truly life changing questions and set up meaningful goals.
- You’ve been through difficult and painful life events and intend to help others facing same difficulties.
- You want to be supported to find ‘your’ special and unique way of coaching.
- You wish to experience caring attention, inspiration and guidance as you finally step on a career and business path that you have longed for.
- You intend to learn from the bests in the coaching business.
- You have a bent for entrepreneurship or want to be more active in shaping your career.
- You’re in job transition and looking to finally do your thing. For example, you’re a stay-at-home mom who wants to coach while your kids are at school, or you’re a professional counselor who wants to add powerful coaching tools to your repertoire, or you’re looking to coach in the corporate sector.
“I really enjoy this course. It helped me a lot with the knowledge about myself, of other people, and it was really useful to discover new questioning techniques. The most important, because of the practice, I understand much better how the coaching skills can be used in the day by day life.
I would like to recommend this course to anyone who wants to know themselves better or/and want to improve their communication in their personal and professional life. It was an amazing experience and I am very happy that I chose to attend this course.“
What a Life Coach Does
Knowing how to ask for what you want is the first step to getting it. As a life coach, you can help clients find their voice and use it confidently.
Teach practical skills for overcoming fear, insecurity, and lack of motivation. Everything from writer’s block to fear of failure can be addressed at the root with a comprehensive understanding of human energy.
Lead by example, by becoming a compassionate, helpful, positive force in the world.
“Self-Coaching” is the practice of your personal observation in order to learn to be your best in your work with others. Beyond the tools, techniques and processes SELF is the instrument of change. This requires a commitment to the life long journey of SELF-CORRECTING awareness. The Self As Coach is an “inside job” to understand your inner landscape… strengths, weaknesses, blind spots, & challenges.
That’s why we put a big accent on our Coaching Courses in Self Knowledge, self-awareness and building self-trust.
What you will be able to do after our course
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning – business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing clutter
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
How can emotional intelligence accelerate change in coaching?
Emotional intelligence means being smart with feelings, and it’s an essential capacity for effective coaching. EQ helps coaches see, understand, and support their clients in a more powerful relationship — and EQ equips clients to get to the heart of performance.
And you can use EQ at your workplace, at home, schools or in your private live. You will see the difference EQ makes in quality of life, wellbeing, effectiveness and relationships.
During our course you will have the chance to learn how EQ will help you to become a better coach.
• The course goes deeply personal, giving you an opportunity to grow and develop as your own person and as an incredible life coach.
• Unique teaching method – Lineo CoachingTM by S. Toth Marta
• Exclusive coaching techniques
• Up to 80% practice during the course
• The only course that integrates NLP and Conflict Resolution techniques applicable in Coaching
• You will learn also about body language, basic of psychology, meta-communication, transactional analysis, and emotional intelligence, verbal and nonverbal communication, pattern-recognition.
• Real life cases and situations in practice
• For us it is very important to create for our student a safe and confidential environment during the course
• Our course offers insight and practical knowledge from a number or different coaching methods, theories and techniques, plus real life examples
• We encourage every individual in finding their own coaching style.
Course Trainer: Marta S. Toth
- Certified Life & Business Coach (ICF)
- International NLP Trainer (International Licensed by John Grinder & Frank Pucelik, International Accredited by ANLP & ABNLP)
- Business Trainer (International Licensed by John Grinder and Frank Pucelik)
- Master Hypnosis & Time Line Therapy Practitioner (International Accredited by ABNLP)
- Trainer of Personal Development Programs (International Licensed by John Grinder and Frank Pucelik)
- Developer and owner of Lineo CoachingTM
- International Trainer and Lecturer
- Certified & Accredited Mediator
- Motivational Speaker
- Communication Specialist
- Founder of Coaching, NLP & Mediation International Academy
Life Coach Course Malta starts on 8th of October, 2020
Duration: 7 days (2020, Octobre 8-14)
Structure: 120 hours – 60 hours of theoretical AND practical training, 56 hours of homework time 4 hours of Skype follow-up session)
Last date for registration: 2020, September 20
You can also join our course ONLINE. Please write us for more details.
Early Bird 1 – €1,500 (until July 30, 2020)
Early Bird 2 – €1,799 (until August 30, 2020)
Regular price – €1,990
“Bring a friend”: Register together with a friend and BOTH of you will receive a 10% discount on your course fee.
“The more the merrier”: Are you from a company that is interested in sending employees to the course? Or do you have two or more friends who want to participate? In this case, please contact us in order to agree on a special discount for you.
The Life Coach Course is also available for individuals in 1-to-1 sessions that are held on a date appointed by both parties, anywhere in Europe.
Contact us if you would like to discuss this option.
For more information, feel free to contact us and we’ll answer you as soon as possible.
See you soon!