6 days intensive course. Starts on 20th of November , 2023
What Is Life Coaching?
Coaching is a creative partnership with your client, focusing on designing and implementing specific, meaningful changes in your client’s personal and/or professional life.
Coaches assist people from all walks of life, including executives, business owners, sales people and anyone else with the desire to reach for their goals and unlock their true potential.
A Coach is a client’s ultimate ally. They are singularly focused on working with their client to establish better goals, inspire them to achieve more, empower them with the practical and philosophical tools to do so, motivate them to sustain focus and steer them towards success.
Life Coaching is a designed alliance between coach and client where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to you, the client. We believe that you know the answers to every question or challenge you may have in your life, even if those answers appear to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside.
Life Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client’s personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
Coaches assist clients to develop a plan to bridge the gap between where the client is now and where the client would like to be. Client goals can vary a great deal from personal goals such as attaining a greater level of personal fulfillment; professional goals such as achieving certain business benchmarks; sporting goals such as attaining a level of competence and achievement; and family goals which may include leading a more stress-free family life. A professionally trained Coach can empower their client to attain all this and more in their lives.
The Pillars of Coaching
Moving your client towards their desired future outcomes, instead of concentrating on past experiences or reasons for present dissatisfaction.
Trusting your client’s inner resources and skills, respecting their agenda and future outcomes. Coaching is an advice free zone.
Understanding the holistic nature of your client, seeing how positive change can fit into their bigger picture.
Pursuing change in specific, inspired steps that lead to fundamental shifts in attitude, behavior and habit formation.
Why become a Life Coach?
Being a Life Coach is about supporting people to make meaningful change in their lives. Change that inspires people to follow their dream career path, improve their health and well being, release their fears and embrace their creativity, spirituality and highest self, improve their self-confidence and self-love, and become the person they most want to be.
It is a privileged, beautiful and life affirming work.
The value of Coaching from Google CEO Eric Schmidt
Your New Skills
These new skills are the cornerstones you need to start coaching people to reach their full potential.
Creating Trust With Others
Going Beyond Just Hearing
Really Powerful Questioning
Designing Positive Actions
“Some weeks ago I attended a life coaching course at Lineo International Consulting. The course was held locally in Malta. Throughout the course I had the opportunity to learn the various aspects of life coaching while at the same see practical examples of how coaching is performed. The approach used was very welcoming and at the same time quite intense, making the experience very positive. Through the different activities delivered during the session and the assignments I worked on following the session, the tutor ensured commitment and learning. At the end of the course I felt that I have acquired a very good grasp of the life coaching process and how this can help me in my day to day work.
Marti, the course tutor, is very knowledgeable in the areas and has a wealth of experience to share during the sessions. The insights provided during the course gives added value and makes it possible to link the theoretical part with the practicality of the course content. In addition, she is always ready to reply to queries and flexible in adapting the content to the student’s requirements.”
The Life Coach Course Is For You If:
- Work with your clients at a deeper and more meaningful level.
- You’re compassionate, open-hearted and others turn to for advice and guidance.
- Inspire your clients to live their very best life and learn to love themselves while doing so.
- Go beyond just simple goal setting and inspire your clients to focus on how they want to truly feel every day.
- Learn how to ask truly life changing questions.
- You’ve been through difficult and painful life events and want to help others with these life experiences.
- Be supported to find ‘your’ very special and unique way of coaching.
- Receive incredible attention, inspiration and guidance as you finally step into a career and business that you have always longed for.
- Learn from the very best in the coaching business.
- You have a bent for entrepreneurship or want to be more active in shaping your career.
- You’re in job transition and looking to finally do your thing. For example, you’re a stay-at-home mom who wants to coach while your kids are in school, or you’re a professional counselor who wants to add powerful coaching tools to your repertoire, or you’re looking to coach in the corporate world.
“I really enjoy this course. It helped me a lot with the knowledge about myself, of other people, and it was really useful to discover new questioning techniques. The most important, because of the practice, I understand much better how the coaching skills can be used in the day by day life.
I would like to recommend this course to anyone who wants to know themselves better or/and want to improve their communication in their personal and professional life. It was an amazing experience and I am very happy that I chose to attend this course.“
What a Life Coach Does
Knowing how to ask for what you want is the first step to getting it. As a life coach, you can help clients find their voice and use it confidently.
Teach practical skills for overcoming fear, insecurity, and lack of motivation. Everything from writer’s block to fear of failure can be addressed at the root with a comprehensive understanding of human energy.
Lead by example, by becoming a compassionate, helpful, positive force in the world.
“Self-Coaching” is the practice of your personal observation in order to learn to be your best in your work with others. Beyond the tools, techniques and processes SELF is the instrument of change. This requires a commitment to the life long journey of SELF-CORRECTING awareness. The Self As Coach is an “inside job” to understand your inner landscape… strengths, weaknesses, blind spots, & challenges.
That’s why we put a big accent on our Coaching Courses in Self Knowledge, self-awareness and building self-trust.
What you will be able to do after our course
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning – business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing clutter
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
How can emotional intelligence accelerate change in coaching?
Emotional intelligence means being smart with feelings, and it’s an essential capacity for effective coaching. EQ helps coaches see, understand, and support their clients in a more powerful relationship — and EQ equips clients to get to the heart of performance.
And you can use EQ at your workplace, at home, schools or in your private live. You will see the difference EQ makes in quality of life, wellbeing, effectiveness and relationships.
During our course you will have the chance to learn how EQ will help you to become a better coach.
• The course goes deeply personal, giving you an opportunity to grow and develop as your own person and as an incredible life coach.
• Unique teaching method – Lineo CoachingTM by S. Toth Marta
• Exclusive coaching techniques
• Up to 80% practice during the course
• The only course that integrates NLP and Conflict Resolution techniques applicable in Coaching
• You will learn also about body language, basic of psychology, meta-communication, transactional analysis, and emotional intelligence, verbal and nonverbal communication, pattern-recognition.
• Real life cases and situations in practice
• For us it is very important to create for our student a safe and confidential environment during the course
• Our course offers insight and practical knowledge from a number or different coaching methods, theories and techniques, plus real life examples
• We encourage every individual in finding their own coaching style.
Course Trainer: Marta S. Toth
- Certified Life & Business Coach (ICF)
- International NLP Trainer (International Licensed by John Grinder & Frank Pucelik)
- Business Trainer (International Licensed by John Grinder and Frank Pucelik)
- Master Hypnosis & Time Line Therapy Practitioner
- Trainer of Personal Development Programs (International Licensed by John Grinder and Frank Pucelik)
- Developer and owner of Lineo CoachingTM
- International Trainer and Lecturer
- Certified & Accredited Mediator
- Motivational Speaker
- Communication Specialist
- Founder of Coaching, NLP & Mediation International Academy
Life Coach – Summer Course: Lisbon, Portugal starts on 20th of November, 2023
Duration: 6 days (20th – 25th August 2019*) – out which 5 days are intensive course days + one day homework
You can apply until 15th of November, 2023
Early Bird – €2,490 (until the 10th of November, 2023)
Regular price – €2,790
“Bring a friend”: Register together with a friend and BOTH of you will receive a 10% discount on your course fee.
“The more the merrier”: Are you from a company that would be interested in sending their employees? Or you have two or more friends who want to participate? In this case, please contact us, in order to agree on a special discount for you.
The Life Coach Course is also available for individuals in 1-to-1 sessions and can be hold at a date establish by both parts, at any place in Europe. Contact us if you would like to discuss about this option.
For more information, please use the contact form and we’ll answer you as soon as possible.
See you soon!